Friday, October 9, 2009

Newest Newspaper Column is Published

My latest newspaper column is up on Grape Sense. You can go back and read others and see the latest on that separate blog. I release a new column every other week, but they are published at different times by the eight newspapers running it.

In that column I note the newspapers have a combined circulation in excess of 90,000. That number surprised me a bit. But it is nice to reach that many potential readers. I need to go back and work on a few other newspapers about running the column.

I've been doing this a year now and wrote the column - a bit self-serving, I know - about one year of wine writing.

When I logged in to write this short post, I noticed this is my 200th blog post since starting the wine blog!

Thanks for reading!

Send comment or questions to: hewitthoward@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment