Monday, February 21, 2011

Wine Business.com Picks up Traminette Column

It's always nice to get an e-mail, hear from a friend, or just stumble across something I've written in an unexpected place.

WineBusiness.com is a big insider newsletter for anyone interested in wine. The site has picked up a couple of my stories - usually off of Palate Press - but nabbed my latest newspaper column from the Terre Haute Star-Tribune webpage.

My latest column was how Indiana's marketing efforts has led to increased sales in Traminette. The WineBusiness.com link redirects readers to the Terre Haute newspaper site. You can also find the column here on a blog I maintain just for the newspaper columns.

I'll post that column to Grape Sense tomorrow.

Send comment or questions to: hewitthoward@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment