Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Read Coro Mendocino Story on Palate Press

One of the coolest things to come out of my January trip to California's Mendocino wine region was learning about Coro Mendocino.

I have written a story for the national online magazine Palate Press. It went live Monday. Here is a direct link to the story.

The wines can be a little tough in the midwest though a few of the wineries do ship direct. A full list of the participating wineries is included in the story.

The wines were awesome but no two were alike. I tasted them very late on the evening of my flight to the coast. So I can't offer much detail from that wonderful, but certainly jet-lagged, dinner.

I hope to get a few of the Coro wines in the near future for review.

Send comment or questions to: hewitthoward@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment