Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Grape Sense Newspaper Column Grows to 20 Papers


When I began the wine writing almost four years ago, I began with a goal. It seemed if I could get 20 newspapers to carry the column that it would be a success.

Well, today I picked up my 20th publication and I'm thrilled.

Grape Sense will start appearing in Off the Water, a weekly publication produced by four different daily newspapers in Southern Michigan. So not only has Grape Sense grown to 20 papers but expanded to a third state!

Off the Water is a weekly entertainment publication produced and distributed by the Niles Daily Star, Dowagiac Daily News, Cassopolis Vigilant, and Edwardsburg Argus.

It's also pretty cool to think that the column now reaches more than a quarter-a-million homes in the Midwest!

So I guess the next goal is 30 newspapers and grow the column in surrounding states! Sure, why not? Thanks to all of you who read Grape Sense here and in print!

Send comment or questions to: hewitthoward@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment