Friday, October 3, 2008

Something I've always wanted to do

With my interest in wine really growing the past 5-6 years, I've always thought about writing a wine column. While my knowledge pales in comparison to many people, I've learned I have some insight to share for people like me who like those bottles in the $10-$20 range.

So in just a week or so I'm beginning an every-other-week column for the Crawfordsville Journal Review. I've offered it to one other newspaper, and may offer it to others as I get into the routine.

I'm going to post it here each week with some links and additional information I may not be able to get in the print version. Additionally, I'm telling myself again (for the 7th or 8th time) that I'm going to write about specific wines much more often to complement the print column.

So, we'll see how that goes! Stay tuned and come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment