Friday, July 3, 2009

Never Know Where "Grape Sense" Will Show Up


Okay, this is a bit self-serving but cool.

I am a bit of a news junkie and regularly scan news websites throughout the day. My favorite news site is msnbc.com

The site provides a wide range of news including a "local news" category. You can type in your zip code and the site pulls headlines from a number of papers in your region of the state. For Crawfordsville, I've seen headlines from probably 15-20 papers.

So imagine my surprise Tuesday when I was scanning down the national headlines and saw "GRAPE SENSE" in the middle of the page. It seems the site had pulled my newspaper column from the Logansport Pharos-Tribune.

Logansport runs the column exclusively online. I was pretty happy to see "Grape Sense" on my favorite news site.

I'll take any exposure I can get. I did a screen capture which I've included here.

Send comment or questions to: hewitthoward@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment