Monday, April 2, 2012

Off to Chicago Tuesday for More Languedoc Wines

Ever since my January trip to South France's Languedoc region I've become a big fan of the area's wines.

The January press trip was to the Millesime Bio, an organic wine fair in Montpellier. I learned a ton about organic wines, US and France law on organic wine, and the wonderful wines of Southern France.

So when an invitation came via e-mail a few weeks ago to attend a trade tasting of Langeudoc wines I signed up and jumped at the opportunity. There is a brief basic seminar on the wines of languedoc then an all-afternoon tasting opportunity.

I'll be using Twitter and Facebook to do a few updates and try to get something posted Tuesday or Wednesday night a little more comprehensive.

Send comment or questions to: hewitthoward@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment