Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Grape Sense Picks Up Indy's Nuvo Weekly

One of my goals since I started wine writing was to grow distribution to 20 newspapers. I achieved that just a few weeks ago, picking up the Huntington, In., newspaper and a free distribution entertainment newspaper in Michigan - Off the Water.

My second goal was to gain exposure in Indianapolis. I achieved that one today.

I will begin writing a twice-a-month piece on wine for NUVO, Indy's Alternative Voice, beginning Oct. 19. I will custom write the columns for NUVO with a focus on Indiana, Indianapolis, and local issues. I will also do occasional features on wine.

Adding NUVO's 40,000-plus free distribution in metropolitan Indianapolis brings my total reach to nearly 300,000 homes monthly.

A big thanks to Entertainment Editor Scott Shoger for his welcoming to NUVO.

Send comment or questions to: hewitthoward@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment