Friday, June 11, 2010

Two Latest Newspaper Columns Posted on Other Blog

I'm going to make some changes over the summer and will talk about that more in the coming weeks in this space.

I just posted my last two newspaper columns (I'm tardy!) on Grape Sense. I use that blog just to archive the newspaper columns and will continue to do so. But starting next week when I write a new column, I'm going to post it here and on the other site.

Blogspot, the Google software that powers this blog and thousands of others, has introduced some new toys for bloggers. I played with a it bit over on the Grape Sense column and will probably re-design this blog at some point as well.

Oh, the two newspaper columns cover younger people's drinking habits and tips for hosting your own wine tasting party.

Send comment or questions to: hewitthoward@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment