Friday, May 20, 2011

Marion Chronicle-Tribune Joins Lineup

The Marion Chronicle-Tribune in northeastern Indiana has become the 17th newspaper to run my Grape Sense wine column.

Editor David Penticuff is an old friend who was anxious to add the column to his Sunday paper's lineup. The C-T has more than 20,000 subscribers for its Sunday edition.

When I started the whole wine writing adventure 2.5 years ago I had a goal of 20 newspapers. A year ago I wasn't optimistic but now at 17 I can see it's possible. It's been rewarding to get the feedback from various communities and also that no paper has dropped the column since I got started.

Thanks for reading the blog: Grape Sense - A Glass Half Full and for the newspaper readers of Grape Sense!

Send comment or questions to: hewitthoward@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment