Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Octavin System Getting A Lot of Press

I have written a couple of times about Octavin boxed wines in recent months. And now I'm seeing it turn up more in the wine press.

The company has sent several samples and I've been very pleased with how the wine holds up over time. The wines have been mostly really great "house wines." They're not going to knock you out of the Lazy Boy but for just over $20 for what would be four bottles - it's pretty decent wine.

I'm currently tasting the Boho Zinfandel which I just opened recently. Then earlier this week I got the Big House white delivered which I'm anxious to try. So more to come.

But I stumbled across this wine.com video today talking about the Ocatvin system and thought I'd share.



Send comment or questions to: hewitthoward@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment