Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Columbia City Post & Mail Joins Grape Sense Lineup

I picked up another daily newspaper for my column, Grape Sense, this week.

The Columbia City Post and Mail joins 11 other Indiana newspaper running the column. I'm grateful.

Columbia City, for those who don't know, is located about 20 mile west of Fort Wayne, Indiana.

The Post and Mail is a small daily serving a city of about 7,000 and Whitley County which has a population of approximately 30,000.

A tad bit of irony, Columbia City is known as the home of Thomas R. Marshall who became Vice President 1913-1921. Marshall was a graduate of Wabash College where I work.

So thanks to Ruth Stanley, Managing Editor, for picking up Grape Sense. The Post and Mail puts my combined circulation well over 200,000 Hoosier homes now!

And, by the way, I have a new newspaper column coming later this week. I post them here and over on Grape Sense where I archive just the columns. A link to Grape Sense is in the right hand column here.

Send comment or questions to: hewitthoward@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment