Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Great Video About Cotes du Rhone Wines

I have made many friends and new acquaintances through wine. It's been one of the biggest benefits of my wine writing.

This week I participated in the Indy International Wine Competition which I've written about below. Michael Palmer, Vinture Wine Group, was on my panel for the second straight year. We became friends on Facebook Friday. This morning I noticed a link to a really great three-part video about the wines of the Rhone Valley.

If you care about wine it is very educational and entertaining. Additionally, it makes a fabulous follow up to my most recent newspaper column about the area.

Here is the first segment. You will find parts one and two on the YouTube Playlist next to this one.

Thanks Mike - this is a great video!



Send comment or questions to: hewitthoward@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment