Thursday, November 25, 2010

Holidays Such a Great Time to Enjoy Great Wine

I've spent the past two weeks writing and talking a lot about Thanksgiving wine. I hope you enjoyed the "Dudes" videos. We got together this week and tried more Beaujolais - all Cru quality, no Nouveau!

Whatever you choose for your turkey day I hope you enjoy - Pinot to Beaujolais to Gewurzt to Sauv Blanc or soft drinks, coffee, or water - Happy Thanksgiving.

I brined a turkey overnight which is about to go in the oven. I am trying something new with turkey - one of the Beaujolais Cru wines we didn't try the other night. I'm going to open a 2008 Georges Duboeuf Chateau De Grand Pre Fleurie.

I may log back in later today with a short paragaph on the wine.

Happy Turkey Day!

Send comment or questions to: hewitthoward@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment