Friday, November 12, 2010

Michigan Wine Story Has Gone Viral

I know it's self-serving and self-congratulatory, but my Palate Press story on Michigan wine has really gotten noticed.

I posted Monday that Wine Business dot-com had picked it up. Then the one that did get my attention, New York Times wine critic Eric Asimov listed the Michigan story on the NY Times Dining & Wine page under "what we're reading."

My wine-drinking neighbor Patrick, featured in the "Dudes" videos running all this week found a link to the story on several other sites.

Michigan by the Bottle

Hinge Line - a blog dedicated to promoting Traverse City and Northern Michigan

The Never Ending Vacation

Leelanau Peninsula Vinters Associations

Then I found more but some links didn't work so I couldn't post:

IndiaTimes.com

There really is a great sense of satisfaction seeing so many pick up on the story. Thanks to all!

Send comment or questions to: hewitthoward@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment