Tuesday, January 18, 2011

'Dudes' Blind Taste Two Pinot Noirs

Last fall I wrote about how a group of friends get together every two three weeks and enjoy drinking and talking about wine. It's great fun.

In early November we did a series of videos on Thanksgiving wines. Well, the "Dudes on the Porch," are back with a blind tasting. Our name? Well, we started this in warm weather on my spacious front porch. We've moved inside but the concept remains the same.

The video is pretty self explanatory and a bit of fun. The guys enjoy two Pinot Noirs - with a bit of a surprise at the end.



Visit the Domaine Serene website.

I've actually visited both of these wineries, but Shady Lane Cellars was the most recent. Here is a link to my post the day I visited Shady Lane. And here is a link to my Palate Press story about Michigan wine that features Shady Lane winemaker Adam Satchwell talking about Michigan wines.

Send comment or questions to: hewitthoward@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment