Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Turmoil at a Beautiful Hilltop Mendocino Winery

There are so many hidden gems in places like Paso Robles and Mendocino county that after my trips there in 2010 and 2011 I was not sure I did them all justice.

Maple Creek Winery was one of the most interesting stops of the visit but it just didn't fit into the stories I wrote after the fact. I did write about the beautiful area, fabulous lunch, and great story of Tom Rodrigues.

Here is the blog entry I wrote the day of our visit.

Tom had some interesting varietals and wines and fascinating personal story. But you never know what's going on behind the scenes. A fight over his winery and property is underway.

See the full story here.

Send comment or questions to: hewitthoward@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment