Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Photo Albums From Bordeaux Now Posted

You can now scan through the posts below and see photo albums from each day of my trip to Bordeaux. Or, simply click on the photo at the right labeled "My Wine Travel" and see the three photo albums and others from previous wine country trips.

It takes a little time to get these done and it's usually pretty difficult on the road with wireless internet in old European hotels. All that being said, they're now posted.

I have lots of stories to tell from the trip. The first challenge is sorting out the material - a big challenge! But the trip was worth every minute of frustration from my travel to France and back. My knowledge of Bordeaux is still limited compared to many but so much further along after this trip.

Enjoy the photos. I'm going to write a generic Bordeaux column for the newspapers which is due to go out tomorrow and catch up on a bunch of wine reviews.

Send comment or questions to: hewitthoward@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment