Thursday, March 11, 2010

Italian Wine Story Up on Palate Press, WineBusiness.Com

I have written about my visit to Italy over the holiday and my one day into Tuscany to visit two small Italian wineries.

The contact for the winery visit was Jersey native Anthony Finta. Anthony has a great business idea to bring such wines to the U.S. via the internet. I wrote a story about that experience that went up on the national online wine magazine - Palate Press today. Click here for a direct link to the story.

Then I was very happy this evening to learn that WineBusiness.Com picked up my story for its website. (Go to lower lefthand corner of page - More Blogs - If you wish to see it up there.)

I traded a couple of emails with Anthony today, who was thrilled with the exposure. Then he directed me to his site Florence Wine Merchants, where he hopes to sell the wine. He put up a link to the Palate Press story about his new venture.

I'm thrilled with all the exposure and the exposure for Grape Sense!

Send comment or questions to: hewitthoward@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment